Kalahari Awning Features:
- Featured Many times in Caravan & Motorhome Magazine & 4WD Action magazine.
- Size: 2000mm x 2500mm (NB: 2000mm is along the length of the vehicle and 2500mm is the distance it comes out from the Vehicle)
- 400gram Rip Stop Canvas (The Kalahari Awing is the only awning on the market made from 400g Canvas, all the others are made from 260gram.
- Self standing awning takes 30-60 seconds to setup
- Awning is secured in a heavy duty nylon reinforced PVC bag
- Mounts easily to the side of most roof racks or roof bars, comes with 2 x Generic L-Brackets to mount to non Basket Racks or Rails.
- Awning height adjustable with telescopic legs.
- Comes with pegs and guy ropes for securing legs, and mounting accessories, ie mounting nuts and bolts. We do recommend using the guys ropes in windy conditions
- Waterproof and UV protected once cured. Curing involved wetting the awning a few times prior to use and then leaving out to dry. This allows the canvas to shrink all the stitching holes and the like. Once the this has been done you're ready to face the Aussie outdoors.
- If in the event you do manage to break some part of this Tough Aussie awning we have many spare parts available as we are the manufacturer
- Please check the Youtube video above to see just how easy it is to use. - Youtube Video is an illustration of the Kalahari Awning not the Savannah
Posted by clinton on 20th Feb 2014
We go fishing with the kids a lot and this makes it a way better day